View our courses
We offer a comprehensive Spine Surgery Education Programme of 180 online spine lectures, created by over 130 world-class spine experts.
A comprehensive Masters-level Diploma in Spine Surgery. It includes 180 online Spine Lectures, 8 Live Tutorials, 16 surgical access films, 1 Surgical Skills Assessment, up to 4200 downloadable references and as many as 540 CME Credits.
If you need an in-depth education programme, with the evidence-base for the current gold-standard spine surgery practices, this is the course for you.
Study specific topics, such as degenerative disorders or spinal deformity, in-depth, to spread out the cost of the Diploma. Each Module includes online lectures, pre- and post- learning assessments, full reference list, additional learning materials, including videos, book chapters and journal articles, a live tutorial (for Modules 2-9) and a Module examination.
Ideal for medical professionals, such as Radiologists and Physiotherapists, working in support of spine units. Specialist Certificates are in-depth online standalone certification courses. Endorsed by the European Spine Journal, all course lectures are CME accredited by the EACCME.
The Gold Standard of Online Spine Surgery Education
The 11 Module Editors and over 130 faculty who have contributed to the programme are internationally renowned surgeon educators in their respective fields.
From former editors of the European Spine Journal to radiologists and scientists, our faculty has collectively trained thousands of Spine Surgeons. They include:
Editor-In-Chief, Editor of Module 6: Traumas & Fractures
- Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of eccElearning
- Founder & former Chief of the first Swiss University Spine Unit
- Co-Founder of the European Spine Journal, & Editor-In-Chief for 23 years
- Co-founder & past Chair of AOSpine
- Former President of Eurospine
- Author of more than 400 publications & book chapters
Editor, Module 1: Basic Science
- Head of Spinal Surgery at the Orthopaedic University Hospital Balgrist, in Zurich since 1997
- Published over 100 articles and book chapters
- Founding member of AOSpine
- Deputy Editor of the European Spine Journal
- Board member of Eurospine
Editor, Module 3: Degenerative Disorders of the Thoracolumbar Spine
- Clinical Director at G-Spine in the I.R.C.C.S. Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi.
- With Claudio Lamartina, published new classification systems for sagittal imbalance and adult scoliosis, and new techniques for spinal deformity surgery
Editor, Module 8: Infection, Inflammation and Metabolic Disease
- Head of Service at the Centre for Spinal Studies and Surgery of Nottingham University Hospitals since 2010
- AOSpine special achievement award in 2005
- Published over 90 articles
Editor, Module 7: Tumours
- Consultant Spine Neurosurgeon at The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Assistant Editorial Board, European Spine Journal
Editor, Module 9: Complications & Revisions
- Chief of the Department of Spine Surgery I.R.C.C.S. Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi in Milan, Italy since 2000
- Performs more than 300 spine operations every year
- Published over 90 papers
Editor, Module 5: Paediatric Deformity
- Head of the Spine Surgery and Scoliosis unit at I.R.C.C.S. Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi in Milan since 2000
- Education Committee Member, Scoliosis Research Society
Editor, Module 2: Degenerative Disorders of the Cervical Spine
- Professor of Neurosurgery at CHRU Lille since 2002
- Designer and conceptor of surgical spinal instrumentation – ApoFix, Centaur and Zephir – that have been used in more than 25,000 operations worldwide.
Editor, Radiology Lectures
- Director of the Department of Radiology at the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi, Milan, Italy
- Deputy Editor for Imaging of the European Spine Journal
Editor, Module 4
- Chief of Spine Service, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA
- Board Member of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)
- Board Member of the International Spine Study Group (ISSG)
Editor, Module 4: Adult Deformity
- Former Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Institut Calot, Berck-sur-mer, France
Talk to us
Contact us with any questions you have about our courses: