More Grant Information
The NSpine Grant for the eccElearning Diploma in Spine Surgery:
- Apply for an NSpine Diploma Grant by 26 April 2021 using the form on this page.
- eccElearning and NSpine will review the Applications and contact successful applicants by email or phone.
- Successful applicants will need to pay a deposit (€799) by 30 April 2021 to secure their NSpine Diploma Grant.
- On receiving the Deposit Payment, the applicant will get access to Module 1 of the eccElearning Diploma in Spine Surgery.
- The Deposit is non-refundable.
- Successful applicants will then pay the outstanding amount by following the payment schedule, as decided between them and eccElearning. This outstanding amount will be €4200 for the Standard Package Diploma if paid in one instalment.
- If the remaining money cannot be paid within the agreed timeframe, the applicant will no longer be eligible for this Grant.
- On receiving the final payment, eccElearning will send the Activation Keys for the remaining Modules of the Diploma in Spine Surgery.
Tuition language: English
Want to talk to us? Book a meeting with us
NSpine aspires to be the worlds most comprehensive spine review course; a unique learning environment which seeks to amalgamate the latest research and surgical practice in the treatment of the spine. Catering to all manner of professionals across the globe’s healthcare industry, from doctors and nurses through to anaesthetists and vets, they gather the leading lights in spinal disciplines to advance your knowledge of best practice procedures.
Diploma in Spine Surgery
The eccElearning Diploma in Spine Surgery is an online Masters-level education programme. It enables surgeons and fellows to learn the gold standard of spine surgery wherever they are in the world.