Residents’ Spine Programme
Online Spine Surgery Education Courses for Resident Doctors
Early Access Period Signup
Our Residents’ Programme is an online spine surgery course tailored for Resident Doctors.
It will consist of online spine surgery lectures, quizzes and assessments from our Spine Surgery Education Programme.
We invite interested Residents to sign up to our Early Access period to help improve the course.
About the Residents’ Programme
- The Programme is for Resident Doctors looking to specialise in spine surgery and/or improve their knowledge of the spine.
- It is designed to give you a head start in spine surgery knowledge. It will cover spine topics from Science of the Spine, Degenerative Disorders, Deformity, Trauma, Infections, and Tumours.
- You will gain fundamental knowledge required for spine fellowships and placements, as well as becoming ready for our Diploma in Spine Surgery.
About the Early Access period
The Residents’ Spine Programme is currently being developed. The Early Access period is when we’ll offer exclusive access to the Residents’ Programme before it is publicly available to anyone who has signed up for it.
We invite you, and all interested Resident Doctors, to take part in this period for feedback and evaluation purposes.
Help us improve the Residents’ Programme
During the Early Access period, we’ll ask you for feedback on the Programme, including the content of each Lecture, as well as the structure and value of the programme overall. We’ll incorporate as much of this feedback as possible before releasing the Programme publicly.
Included in the Residents’ Programme
- 5 Packages of around 10 online spine surgery Lectures, released into Early Access at approximately monthly Intervals
- 1 month access to the package materials
- No enrolment fee while a package is in Early Access
- Each Lecture comes with:
- An online Presentation narrated by the Lecturer, with a dynamic transcript
- A Pre-Learning Quiz
- A Lecture Assessment
- A full reference list with abstracts
- 3 CME Credit per Lecture
- A Lecture Feedback form
Please note: The contents of the Residents’ Programme is very likely to change before, during and after the Early Access period.