Rush International Spine Education (RISE)
This is a new initiative that provides novel education, via blended learning to address the diagnosis, treatment, outcomes and preventive measure of various spinal disorders.
Cervical Radiculopathy and Myelopathy
RISE is a comprehensive, interactive series on spinal disorders and the first RISE course available covers Cervical Radiculopathy and Myelopathy. Along with the series of 13 online lectures, there are also 8 interactive case-based discussion webinars. The program will be led by senior, experienced faculty who will serve as mentors to each registered participant for the year.
This is the world-class faculty of the RISE Program:
- Howard S. An, MD, Program Director, Rush
- Dino Samartzis, DSc Program Director, Rush
- Richard Assaker, MD, CHRU Lille, France
- Matthew W. Colman, MD, Rush
- Harel Deutsch, MD, Rush
- Christopher J. DeWald, MD, Rush
- Richard G. Fessler, MD, Rush
- Ricardo B. V. Fontes, MD, PhD, Rush
- Sapan Gandhi, MD, Harvard
- Sravisht Iyer, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Krishn Khanna, MD, Orthopaedics Northeast
- Ralph Kothe, MD, Schoen Clinic Hamburg, Germany
- Stephane Litrico, MD, University of Nice, France
- Philip Louie, MD, Virginia Mason
- Michael T. Nolte, MD, Rush
- Frank M. Phillips, MD, Rush
- Vincent Traynelis, MD, Rush
Who is it for?
Gain AMA CME Credits
You will gain up to 12 American Medical Association PRA Category 1 CME Credits for completing the course.
- Academically sponsored, Academic certificate of completion
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Mentorship with Leaders in the field
- On-demand, online narrated lectures (with dynamic subtitles)
- Case-based tutorials provided via monthly, interactive webinars
- Adjunct reading material, learning objectives, self-assessment
- Study at your own pace
- An international network
Talk to us
Talk to eccElearning about the RISE course or our collaboration by booking a free consultation.
Other Spine Courses
Degenerative Disorders of the Cervical Spine
For more education on the Cervical Spine, this is an 18-lecture module course on the anatomy, biomechanics and kinematics of the cervical spine, with 2-hour webinar tutorial included, as well as a final examination.
Modules from our Diploma in Spine Surgery
For courses on other areas of spine surgery, try individual Modules from our Diploma in Spine Surgery – study specific spine topics in-depth, or work through them one-by-one to spread out the cost of the Diploma.