Surgeon’s View Camera
Creating videos of surgical operations has traditionally been very costly and unsatisfactory – hands and tools easily block the view, and the camera always seems to be in the way of the surgeon.
The Surgeon’s View Camera is being developed as a solution for this problem: head-mounted video glasses, specifically designed for use during operations.
The Surgeon’s View Camera provides a first person view and a front-row seat to the worlds best surgeons. With a low weight, full-HD video recording, laser beam focusing and foot-operated controls.
- Video: Full HD Video / 1920×1080 at 50 fps
- Audio: Integrated audio recording / 16bit
- Weight: 216 g
- Recording Time: 6 hours
What can the footage be used for?
Document surgical procedures
Assess trainee surgeon progress
- Foot Pedal (Red): wireless switching on and off of the laser beam for focusing
- Foot Pedal (Blue): wireless switching on and off of the camera recording
- Battery pack (Black): is in the pocket of the surgeon to keep the weight off the head
- Head mount and Camera (White): lightweight at just 216g