The Spine Diploma Grant
Any questions about this grant?
Talk to us and ask any questions you like about this Grant or our courses by booking a free consultation.
How the Spine Grant works
Only 15 Grants available in total
Grants on a first-come, first-served basis – only available until 5 August 2020.
Pay the €999 Deposit by 5 August 2020
This deposit is non-refundable and secures your Grant for three months, and you will get access to Module 1 immediately.
Pay the remaining amount by 7 October 2020
This will be €3999 for the Standard Package. If you want the Basic Package instead, you will pay €2999. We will contact you to confirm which you want.
Activate your full Diploma
Once we’ve received the remaining payment, we will send you the rest of the Module Activation Keys for you to complete the Diploma in Spine Surgery.
Spine Diploma Grant
The SBC Grant:
- Pay the deposit (€999) to secure your Spine Diploma Grant.
- On receiving the Deposit Payment, you will get access to Module 1.
- The Deposit is non-refundable.
- eccElearning will send you an invoice and payment instructions for the remaining amount – €3999 for the Standard Package Diploma (includes over 3000 downloadable references and journal articles) – €2999 for the Basic Package Diploma (does not include downloadable references and journal articles)
- You will have until 7 October 2020 to pay the remaining amount.
- If you are not able to pay the remaining money in this time, you will no longer be eligible for this Grant.
- On receiving the final payment, eccElearning will send you Activation Keys for the remaining Modules of the Diploma in Spine Surgery.
Tuition language: English
Want to talk to us? Contact email@example.com
The Diploma in Spine Surgery
Boost your spine surgery knowledge and learn from 133 of the world’s best spine experts in the eccElearning Diploma in Spine Surgery. Endorsed by the European Spine Journal and CME accredited by the EACCME. It includes:
- 180 online spine surgery Lectures
- 8 live Spine Tutorials
- 9 Module Examinations
- 16 Structured Anatomy and Surgical Access Films
- Surgical Skills Assessment
- Over 3000 downloadable references, including journal articles from the European Spine Journal, Spine and others (Standard Package only)
- 540 CME Credits
Save 30% on our Spine Modules
Each Module from our Diploma can be studied individually. Use code SVC30 for 30% off the enrolment fee of each Module until 5 August 2020: